Why apply for the award?
- 1. Get Ahead: Receive recognition and validation from industry leaders
- 2. Get Known: Attain extensive exposure and publicity through PR and media coverage
- 3. Get Traction: Gain business opportunities through networking and interaction
- 4. Get Funding: Pitch to potential investors and financial backers
- 5. Get Rewarded: Opportunities to win valuable prizes, feedback and mentorship from leading experts
- Nomination (standing cum excellence in product, market, business, any other parameter)
- Jury round
- Awards ceremony
Categories of Awards
1. Promising and commercially successful
2. Promising, novel start up
3. Commercially successful
4. Jurys choice - commercially successful
5. Social enterprise
How will the applications be made - Online
Round 1: nomination (Jan 27th 2020 - Mar 8th 2020)
Shortlist: (second week Apr 2020)
Round 2: Jury round - before end Nov 2020
Awards - Jan 22nd 2021
How will we communicate the results to the winners?
Over personalised letter / mail
What will be the agenda for the awards function?
Live programmes, talk by Chief Guest, followed by awards function
What will the winners receive
- 1. Cash Awards to winners and runners up.
- 2. A certificate and a memento, winner and runners up in each category.
- 3. Trophy, memento + other opportunities like mentoring, funding , acceleration programme by notable external partner/s.
The Final (Jury) round - will be drawn from Bureaucrats, Academicians, Start up entrepreneurs, Industry cum sectoral experts, Venture capitalists , Entrepreneurs , Professionals , Thought leaders , Industry bigwigs, etc
- 1. Applications are invited from Innovative Product companies from non members and members of BCIC with eligibility criteria as listed below.
- 2. Awards programme is open to one and all based in Karnataka.
- 3. Entry fee: NIL
- 4. Companies will be shortlisted based on their Product, Market, Business, Vertical and Technology excellences.
- 5. The shortlisted companies will present to a select panel of experts from the Industry (Jury) on or before May 9th 2020.
- 6. Based on Jury rating, the winners shall be selected for the year 2020.
- 7. All awardees will be showcased at the Awards function, covered in media and BCIC website with their detailed profiling.
- 8. Discounted membership of an industry body of repute of the standing of BCIC for one year.
- 9. Acceptance of nomination is at the discretion of BCIC.
- 10. The final results of the Jury cannot be challenged.
- 11. Declarations found to be false will disqualify a nominee and his firm.